Mosser Construction has been building facilities that focus on energy efficiency, water reclamation, and wastewater recycling for decades, long before the industry had acronyms like LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) and USGBC (United States Green Building Council). In fact, Mosser Construction:
- Has multiple LEED Accredited Professionals on staff
- Is Green Advantage® Commercial Certified–Green Advantage® is the recognized construction industry credential proving expertise in green building practices, technologies and techniques.
- Consistently appears in the Engineering News Record’s listing of the Top 200 Environmental Firms
- Built one of the 30 Milestone Buildings of the 20th century as chronicled by the U.S. Department of Energy
- Has received Move Ohio Awards from the Ohio Contractor’s Association with grading criteria stressing sensitivity to the environment
In dedication to sustainability, all materials in the Mosser Construction office are recycled. As a 100% employee-owned firm, Mosser Construction operates with a keen sense of environmental leadership and responsibility to owners, share-holders, and the world at large.